|Returns are permitted for books purchased directly from United Nations Publications under the following conditions:
1. Retailers and wholesalers: Books must be returned no later than one year from date of invoice.
2. All other customers: Books must be returned within 60 days from the date of the invoice.
3. Books must be in resalable condition.
4. For full credit, a returns form must be completed and a copy of the invoice must be enclosed with returns. Returns without invoice will be credited/refunded at 40% of the net invoice value.
5. CD-ROMs and other electronic products can be returned for replacement only. Posters or gift items cannot be returned.
6. All items must be returned at customer's expense. To ensure receipt, all returns must be shipped via traceable means. We will not be responsible for lost shipments.
7. Books returned which are purchased from other sources will be discarded and no credit will be issued.
8. Returns must be sent by traceable means to:
United Nations Publications
22883 Quicksilver Drive
Dulles, VA 20166
9. A refund check for any orders paid by check or money order will be issued upon request. Credit or debit card purchases will be refunded to the same card. Returns from account holders will be credited to their account.
10. To request return of damaged/incorrect books, please contact our Customer Service Unit at: email@example.com. Shipping or handling costs associated with returns cannot be reimbursed.
All claims for shortages or damaged items and requests for requests for proof of delivery must be made within 30 days. Claims regarding payments and non-receipt of orders must be made within 30 days of receipt of statement. All claims must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.